• the process in which Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd collects and holds your personal information;
• the kinds of personal information that Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd collects and holds about you;
• the purpose for which Stagewolf Entertainment Ltd collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information;
• how you can access, correct or update any personal information that Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd holds about you;
• how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd will deal with such complaint; and
• the potential disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient. Your consent
Information about other people which you provide to us.
The process in which Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd collects and holds your personal information
We may collect information about you in a number of circumstances, including but not limited to: when you make an enquiry on any area of our or our related entities’ website; when you attend an event provided by us; when you sign up to receive information from us or any of our related entities; or when you apply for employment with us or any of our related entities.
The kinds of personal information that Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd collects and holds about you
The information we may collect from you includes but not limited to: your name; postal address; email address; telephone number; information pertaining to your occupation.
The purpose for which Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information
We, our agents, contractors, sub-contractors and any member of our related entities, may use any of the information we have about you which we have collected for the purposes of providing you with our or our related entities’ services; to send you information about us or our related entities, publications and events; to improve our services and communications to you; for the purposes of employment or the retention of services; to send you invoices or reminder notices; and to process any request for information from you or any applications submitted by you to us.
We may disclosure your personal information in any of the following events:
• If you have provided us with your personal information for the purposes of engaging us for our services then we may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors and to any members of our related entities;
• We may disclose your personal information to any of our agents, consultants and sub- contractors to assist us in the operation of our business including updating any of our websites, or to provide any business related services to us, and who are subject to strict security and confidentiality obligations;
• We may disclose your personal information between our related entities on a confidential basis for the purposes of internal administration, billing and other business practices; and
• We will disclose your personal information to the extent that the law requires us to disclose. How you can access, correct or update any personal information that Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd holds about you
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we have about you or to have any inaccurate personal information corrected or updated or object to our using of your personal information for marketing purposes. Should you chose to exercise any of your rights mentioned herein, please send your request in writing addressed to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can write to the Privacy Officer – Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd at:
Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd P.O.Box 732, South Melbourne Vic 3205
How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how Stagewolf Entertainment Pty Ltd will deal with such complaint
If you believe that we have breach the Australian Privacy Principles in respect to our handing of your personal information you should lodge complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer using the details provided above. Upon receipt of your written complaint we shall investigate the complaint and contact you in due course with a view of resolving the issues raised in your complaint.
Alternatively, you can make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC”) in respect to our handling of your personal information. Please refer to OAIC website or contact the OAIC for further information.
The potential disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient
Equipment we Use
Stagewolf Productions is a Melbourne Based full-service creative agency specializing in video production & photography.
We produce emotionally compelling, shareworthy video content for forward-thinking brands and modern agencies around the world.